We are excited to announce that due to the current uncertainty around the course of the Covit-19 virus pandemic over the next few months, we have decided to go forward with four webinars for 2020/21.
There will be no cost for SAIMAS members joining the webinars and you can book the dates below in your diary.
As a valued member of SAIMAS you will receive invites two weeks before each webinar.
- Bouncing back: Navigating disruption and developing resilience
Thursday, the 19th of November 2020
Download the file needed
Bouncing back (pdf)
- Importance of change management for efficient virtual operations
Friday, 29th of January 2021
- Managing organisational efficiency during times of crises
Friday, the 9th of October.
Download the files needed
SAIMAS Webinar Organisational Efficiency (pdf)
Customer Journey Template(xlsx)
- Working in Virtual Teams
Thursday, the 20th of August 2020
Daily Check-in sheet
Working in Virtual Teams
The Southern Africa Institute of Management Services (SAIMAS) is a nonprofit, non-political professional body committed to the efficient application of resources and creating a high quality of working life.
To effectively promote excellence in the Management Services field.
Create an empowering platform for role players to enhance excellence in the workplace.
- To actively ensure networking opportunities
- To determine and maintain professional standards for the management services practice
- To market management services as a mechanism for enhancing organisational effectiveness
- To improve the quality and professional expertise through education, training and research in the management services field
- To promote the education and training of persons who enter, or intend to enter, the management services field
- To promote the interests of the Institute continually amongst all related interest groups
- To disseminate information to promote excellence and professionalism
- Business Transformation & Enablement
- Financial & Asset Management
- Information & Technology Management
- Organisational Change Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management
- Operational Improvement
- Performance Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Operations Management